Saturday, November 24, 2012

Fear factor

Fear factor = scientific method = critical thinking = a formula for creativity???

 

 Fear is a warning of danger

Danger can take shape in many forms

and have many degrees

 

Survival is life

Living is instinctive


Innovation is one 

major answer to fear


If humans want heat

they must learn to make fire

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.    Examine the situation.

              I'm not exactly sure what fear is, but I do know there is a purpose for it. I believe there is a purpose for everything we do. The subconscious is powerful. I think it is only a matter of time until every person does exactly what they feel they should and wants to do. It is a pull. A gravitational force to your "destiny" if you will.

I don't want to over think the whole situation so I'll make it simple. Fear to me is your subconscious and conscious giving your mind personal reminders to be careful. Depending on your belief and drive you can overcome most adversities.


    2.    Formulate an experiment.

               I've been afraid of succeeding because I understand the amount of time and commitment I will have to dedicate to that new found success. I realize that time flies when you're having fun. I am afraid of progression.

My experiment is to be the person I've always wanted to become. I will start doing the small things I know I should do in order to be successful. An example of this start working out. Start doing homework on time and studying in classes. Walk my little sister to school and make sure she has breakfast. I want to write my grandmother one letter every week. I want to be kinder to myself. This is a test of commitment, patients, and belief. (Mind . Body . Spirit)

I will do this by coming to terms with my current standings and embrace my ambitious side of attaining my short-term goals.


    3.    Hypothesize the expected outcome.

  • I am not sure how people will react to my experiment.
  • Energy circulates .
    4.    Conduct the experiment.
I'm starting to feel better about my direction in life. I don't really understand it, but I like this feeling and I want it to grow.

    5.    Observe the reaction.
It was interesting sharing my idea.

    6.    Analysis of hypothesis with actual outcome.
I feel very good with life. I have a long way to go until I reach some major dreams, but I'm taking it one day at a time.

    7.    Propose changes to your idea based on what happened.
Death to Doubt
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    1.    My experiment resonated the best with me.
    2.    It's been something I've wanted to do for a very long time.
    3.    Death to Doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment