Monday, November 5, 2012

Reflection on time and goals


  • What is the most important thing in your life?
The most important thing in my life right now is achieving my current goals. That is going to school and graduating from college.
  • How does discussing that make you feel?
It makes me challenged because I tend to stretch myself thing with personal and side projects.
  • How does it make you feel about your goals when you think about the amount of time you might or might not have in which to achieve them?
I need must focus for 4 semesters (Fall 2012, Spring 2013, Summer I&II) to graduate. This is a challenge I am willing to take and achieve.
  • What are your thoughts on the idea that you are in charge of how much time you actually have in a given day?
I think we commit our time to certain element in order to achieve some level of what we perceive to be a career level of success. It is up to us if we want to embrace it or not.
  • What are the limitations you place on yourself?
My current limitation is living up to my obligations to family, work, and school.
  • What are the limitations that are imposed on you by outside sources?
I currently have no limitations imposed by outside sources.
  • What can you do about any of this?
Graduate from college then focus on this kinda stuff! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment